Everyone loves owning a straight, appealing smile, but not all of us are born with one. However, several dental advancements like metal braces and clear aligners enable us to address our teeth misalignment and bite issues and help achieve the smile we want. And if you wish to straighten your teeth without having the discomfort of conventional metal braces, Reveal Clear Aligners is your go-to option.
Reveal aligners are a breakthrough in dental technology that helps correct teeth misalignment, straighten them, and address bite issues without any metal wires or bands. They align teeth using a set of removable aligners and effectively treat most dental issues in teens and adults.
The problems that these aligners address are as follows:
- Gaps in teeth
- Open Bite
- Crooked Teeth
- Crowded teeth
These aligners have scalloped edges to provide maximum comfort. They are made of a special material called ClearWear, which is BPA-free and phthalate-free plastic.
Reveal Aligners Pros
- Reveal aligners have crystal clear clarity, which makes them virtually invisible on the teeth. So, it's not obvious when the patient smiles.
- These aligners are easy to remove when eating food. So, the treatment involves no restrictions for food.
- Since Reveal aligners are removable, it is easy to maintain oral hygiene habits.
- They can fix malocclusion and bite issues faster than metal braces.
- Treatment using Reveal aligners requires fewer dental visits than traditional orthodontic treatment.
- These aligners are free from any metal braces, wires, or sharp edges, which makes them comfortable to wear.
The first step in the Reveal aligner procedure is a consultation with our dentist, where we will analyze the patient's mouth. We will also obtain dental X-rays if needed to assess the severity of the bite issues and malocclusion. Once the patient's candidacy for the procedure is determined, we will obtain their dental impressions using a 3D scan to fabricate the aligners.
Once the set of aligners is ready, the patient will receive them.
- Wearing and Aftercare Instructions
It is essential to wear Reveal clear aligners for 20 to 22 hours per day to yield maximum benefits.
You can remove your aligners only in the following situations:
- while eating or drinking
- during brushing or flossing
- while cleaning the aligners
The time required to address the dental problems and complete the treatment will depend upon the complexity of the orthodontic issues and the wearer's adherence to the dentist's recommendations.
Call Dentist in Portland, OR at (503) 291-0000 or visit our dental practice at 4455 Sw Scholls Ferry Rd Suite 101, Portland, OR 97225 for more information on Reveal Clear Aligners Treatment.