The start of October marked the beginning of our campaign to fight hunger as we host another annual Food Drive. We have partnered with the Oregon Food Bank Organization and we are asking for your help family and friends!
Now, holiday season is almost here and to our office it means only one thing… fighting hunger. Many families face economic difficulties but more importantly children shouldn’t be punished for circumstances they didn’t cause or can’t help change. That’s where we come in to save their season! We will be accepting donated goods through mid December.
Please help our cause by bringing in wanted following items.
- Shelf-stable milk
- Foods high in protein: canned meats like tuna, chicken, or salmon, canned or dried beans
- Foods high in nutrients: canned fruits and vegetables (preferably with reduced sodium and reduced sugar)
- Canned & Boxed Meals
- Peanut Butter
- Whole-grain foods: brown rice, whole grain cereal and whole-wheat pasta
- Soups, chilies and stews (preferably with reduced sodium and reduced fat)
- 100 percent fruit juice (canned, plastic or boxed)
- Unsaturated cooking oils
- Other nutritious foods (preferably with reduced fat, sodium and sugar)
What We CAN’T Accept:
- Rusty or unlabeled cans
- Perishable items (unless you’re a food industry donor)
- Homemade items
- Non-commercial canned or packaged items
- Alcoholic beverages, mixes or soda
- Open or used items
NOTE: If you donate glass products, please box or bag them separately and label the box or bag “GLASS” on all sides.
Together we can make a difference in our community, thank you for your time and donations.